Direct exchange cooling system that allows a reduction of humidity and temperature of the tiles to 15 ° C before digital decoration with inkjet machines.
Easy freeze is the most compact machine in its class and does not need any additional accessories as everything necessary is contained within it.
The machine consists of the following elements
- Structure made of galvanized and powder coated carbon steel. The part in contact with the cold air is coated with special insulating materials on the inside.
- Transport of the tiles inside the machine on belts
- Refrigeration unit integrated into the machine with on / off compressor
- Internal centrifugal air supply fan, made of galvanized steel
- External axial condenser cooling fan
- Two batteries, one evaporating and one condensing
- Air filter made of filtering material in corrugated synthetic fiber without electrostatic charge, class G2
- Blowing hood made of galvanized and painted carbon steel, interposed between the refrigeration unit and the tile passage area. The special design of the hood ensures the blowing of 100% of the surface of the piece, along the whole machine
- Electrical system